Rara Owns Everything In Here .
Tuesday, January 4, 2011 5:18 PM
And I Say , Lets Hit The Base :
                              
To You: Thanks for the care&concern. I won'get drunk. I promise. I won't foget about you.

What a bright sunny day, sleeping beauty just woke up at 2pm. My little brother as usual, disturbs my beauty sleep. kept crawling over my body, knocking &slaping my face. Headache again. I can't take another panadol. It's gonna finish soon. Few days back also head-ache. I just can't stop thinking and thinking. 
Iyla, told me to moveon. Cause he'd already have a girl. I'm moving on. But i would'nt foget him. :)
Headache, headache please go away. I still do house chores. But i can't stand it. Mum did'nt allow me to take panadol. I really hope i can endure. :(




Gorgeous Owner

Nazirah Azman

One in a million baby. Blessfully attached to ZainudinAnwar. i have my own originality (:
Lastly Enjoy Your Stay .



Spammer , Readers Taggy Time


ShoutMix chat widget


LoveOnes




Beatiful People