|
||
|
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:36 PM
Sudah lame gitu tak update blog. Mungkin i will be deleting this blog and create a new ones :) i got something to share w you guys. The most sweetest thing you did of you. I, Mohamed Zainudin Bin Mohamed Anwar offer you myself in marriage and in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Koran and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be a good husband for you. Sweet huh? hehehe :) I feel so closed whenever you kissed me. *meltsmelts*. You're the sweetest guy. Last weekend on Sunday. He sent me to Expo, early in the morning. Sanggup seh bangun pagi semata-mata nak hantar aku. even my ex boyf tak pernah buat gini. ^^saye bersyukur dapat lelaki mcm awak. Nazirah Azman dilamun cinta seh. heheehehe. :) |
Gorgeous Owner Nazirah Azman One in a million baby. Blessfully attached to ZainudinAnwar. i have my own originality (: Lastly Enjoy Your Stay . Spammer , Readers Taggy Time ShoutMix chat widget LoveOnes Beatiful People |
|