|
||
|
Wednesday, January 5, 2011 11:08 PM
Muka pucat tanpa Makeup, Nazirah Azman. Buruk kan? There goes my headache again. Aduh, tak layan lah macam ni. Dah brape hari, peniing tak baik-baik. Makan panadol pun tak baik. Dah rest pun tetap pening jugak. Rase macam maw pengsan pun adr. Kepale kejap okay, kejap tak. Maybe it's maigraine? Maybe it's not. Mum told me not to think so much. Not to stress alot. The best way i think, go somewhere like East Coast Park to relax my mind. I check my pay for this month, is only like 500plus? Tapi syukur Alhamdulilah. Atleast adr duit on my bank. 300 kne letak tepi utk skola. Nanti daddy ganti balik. Tak dapat shopping la mcm gini. Nevermind, buat aper yg patut dulu. Pay internet bills, apply hp line, school stuff. I need to learn how to save budget! That means, can't go salon to have my hair treatment. I don't want to think too much now. I just had my supper. I belanje family i makan Pizza Hut. Tmrw OFF! Need to go SATA @Amk for medical checkups. They will check my urine test &&chest X-ray. Sblm masuk beauty course perlu ke checkup ni semua? Hahaha. Tak perlu kan! Buang duit $42.30 aku je! Puas hati aku gy minum. Hahaha! FAKE. :) Someone told me not to DRINK. He don't want me to do stupid stuff. I like when you still care for me. *melts. I will always remember your advice. Hey, you used to be my great advicer last time! I miss my bestguyfriend, Heldy Gabriel. Miss him soo much. Come back soon. :) |
Gorgeous Owner Nazirah Azman One in a million baby. Blessfully attached to ZainudinAnwar. i have my own originality (: Lastly Enjoy Your Stay . Spammer , Readers Taggy Time ShoutMix chat widget LoveOnes Beatiful People |
|